We’re in the midst of football season and now is the perfect time to try a pulled pork recipe that takes no effort and can be prepared while drunk.
- 2 lb pork loin
- 4 T Pineapple Vinegar
- 4 T Fruit jam
- 2 T Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 T Soy Sauce
- 1 t Sriracha
- Hamburger rolls
- Remove pork loin from packaging and place in your slow cooker.
- Add pineapple vinegar, fruit jam, stone ground mustard, soy sauce, and sriracha.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred pork loin with a fork and mix well.
- Pile high and serve on a hamburger roll.
- Feel free to use any kind of jam that you like. I had nectarine jam on hand, so I used that.
- If you can’t find pineapple vinegar, feel free to use any other kind of mild vinegar. Apple cider vinegar would be a good substitution.
- I used a pre-seasoned pork loin, but an unseasoned one would also work. Just make sure to add a few pinches of salt and pepper.