I’m a big fan of Indian spices and I enjoy experimenting with the combinations of flavors and vegetables are a great vessel.
This Indian spiced baked cauliflower recipe is a healthy, spicy, salty, filling dish that can work as a side dish or entree equally well.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cored and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t coriander seeds
- 1 t cumin seeds
- 1 t garam masala
- 1 t turmeric powder
- 1 t cardamom powder
- 1/2 t red chili powder
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1 t fresh cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread the spiced cauliflower over an oiled sheet pan and bake in the oven for 15-29 minutes or until the cauliflower is slightly browned, crispy, and cooked through.